Conference attendees connected with customers across the government and commercial industry
More than 450 representatives from 30 federal agencies and 40 commercial firms attended the Conference, to include 579 Procurement Decision Makers (program managers and contracting officers) and 47 senior leaders from the Department of Veterans Affairs. They committed three days to engaging with participants in a variety of settings that provided the access vital to successful business development, to include:
- Business Requirement Sessions – where they were discussed their future business requirements
- Dining with Decision Makers – where they hosted a table for informal discussions over breakfast and lunch
- Networking Roundtables – where they learned about and discussed business capabilities needed to meet their requirements
- Conference Receptions – where they informally met to discuss opportunities to do business with their organization
- Expo Hall – where they visited with attendees about business capabilities
Over 550 PDMs attended including:
- Acquisition Managers
- Program Managers
- Small Business Liaisons
- Contracting Officers
- Senior Leaders
PDMs will be required to conduct follow-up meetings with at least three VOSBs.
Click Here for the full list of PDMs that have confirmed to date.
Major Corporations Seeking to do Business with VOSBs in the Commercial Market
In addition to 579 Procurement Decision Makers from the VA and 30 other federal agencies, the 2013 Conference included 40 large firms that have supplier diversity programs and are committed to buying goods and services from VOSBs to support their work in the commercial market sector.
The following major corporations seeking to do business with VOSBs attended the 2013 Conference:
- 7 Delta
- Adams Comm. & Eng. Tech. (ACET)
- American Airlines
- AT & T
- BAE Systems
- Becton Dickenson
- Booz Allen Hamilton
- By Light Professional IT Services
- Cardinal Health
- Clark Construction
- Fannie Mae
- Ford Motor
- Gardner Management
- General Dynamics Information Technology
- IBM US Federal and Public Sector
- Information Innovators, Inc.
- Knight Solutions Construction
- Lockheed Martin
- Mabbett & Associates, Inc.
- Millennium: The Takeda Oncology Co.
- Northrop Grumman
- Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- Parsons Corporation
- Roche Group
- Standard Communications Inc.
- Systems Research and Applications Corporation